Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Services in Dubai can take different routes through -Paid per Click Advertising (PPC), Organic Search Optimization (SEO), and Social Media Optimization (SMO). Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) today is the most popular marketing approach on the Internet. However, like all advertising, the exposure stops when the advertising budget runs out while in organic search, once a page one Google ranking is achieved, the website will begin to receive much more visitors to the website than with traditional Google PPC. Search engine visibility means getting your company name and brand to appear on seo dubai search engine results pages for many specifically selected keywords that relate to the company product or service.
Q1- How do I make sure my company in Dubai is visible on Google?
The best way to get a return on the website investment is by adding content to the website on a regular basis. This strategy is called “Content Marketing”. By adding content pages you increase your chances of ranking for “long tail” keyword phrases. These are phrases of 3 or more words that often result in highly focused and targeted search results. One of the greatest advantages the Internet has over the Yellow Pages is that the Yellow Pages puts your business right next to your competitors, whereas the Internet gives you infinite scope to differentiate yourself from competitors. In addition to this, the various analytical tools available to website owners today allows for you to identify areas where you can make an improvement to your website.
Q2- I have good content but I still dont rank on Google first Page, why?
The way Google prioritizes its search rankings is done in two ways:
A. On-Page Optimization – At the very basic level, it is where the good content comes in with the related keywords being used in headings, sub headings, bullets and internal link text. Websites that contain 100 pages of content or more are likely to achieve higher rankings in search engines and increase your website ability to be found for long-tail keyword searches.
B. Off-Page Optimization – These are external links that point to your website from other websites. These links are seen as recommendations and build credibility for your website. Link popularity refers to the amount of text links that lead to your website from other sites and is the single most important factor that a search engine algorithm considers when ranking a web page. You could view this as a voting system; the one with the most related votes will do best. Effective link building is achieved by blogging on a regular basis, submitting your websites to online classifieds/directories and by taking advantage of the many social media platforms that are available – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
Q3- So where do we get valuable links from?
Other websites will link to your website if you have good content that they wish to refer to. In this case your website will acquire links without much intervention from you. The objective with link building is to get links back to your website using your “product keyword” or variable thereof in the link text. This is seen as a valuable link and not easily manipulated. Links can be created by the following link building strategies:
1. Blog posts – Which promote, discuss or compare products.
2. Article marketing – Where one writes product related articles and submits to “Article websites” where webmasters can use your article on their websites. The rule is that they cannot change your content and must leave the authors signature where links are pointed back to your website.
3. Reciprocal links from other industry related websites, where webmasters agree to swap links with one other using requested “valuable” link text.
It is important not to get involved in what many webmasters unethically do by starting to use techniques that are seen or termed as “Black Hat SEO” to get their website ranked well. A term used when one engages in activities that try to manipulate the search engine rankings.
Q4 – What is Social Media Marketing (SMO) Services
Social Media services could mean many things within the following categories:
1. Social Media Advertising – using paid text or banner ads on sites like Facebook, Linkedin. These ads allow you to target your market based on their demographics.
2. Social Media Bookmarking – Sites like Digg and Stumbleupon provide users with the ability to tag websites that they like or recommend. Social Book marking supports your search engine linking strategy.
3. Social Media Optimization – by uploading videos to YouTube and optimize them using product related keywords, one stands the chance of getting on Google first page for these related keywords. By posting optimized content on websites like Craigslist & Yahoo Answers one can get ranked for related keywords in a short space of time.
4. Social Media Networking – many business owners attend regular networking meetings where the objective is to meet other business owners with the objective of doing business with each other. Social media websites like LinkedIn provide professionals with a way to establish relationships online where one can build credibility and introduce their products and services in an educational manner.
Q5- Why Social Media Marketing in Dubai is Important? – Conversation is King
It is important to combine SEO with SMO services in Dubai. Work to brand your name with social media marketing. Websites like Facebook, YouTube, MySpace and Twitter can be leveraged effectively to grow your business. By spreading your content over social media channels your website will gain many more search engine positions. Content marketing now even moves to video, slideshows, blogs and networking sites. So there are many more places for people to find your company and brand. But with the popularity of Social media networking sites, we find out that not only is content king, but “conversation is king”. People like to ask others for recommendations and experiences with products and services. What people say about your product, service or company can mean all the difference to closing a lead or losing the business?
SEO Services Dubai [http://www.wsimywebguide.com/] & Search Engine Optimization Dubai